Dear Parents/Caregivers, Participants, Volunteers and Visitors,
Per our current policy regarding illness, we ask that anyone experiencing more than one cold symptom stays home in hopes of reducing the spread of Covid-19. Please follow the guideline of symptoms below:
- Fever > 38°C or subjective fever/ chills
- Sore throat/ hoarse voice
- Shortness of breath/ breathing difficulties
- Loss of taste or smell
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Runny nose
- Muscle aches
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Skin rash of unknown cause
- Nausea or loss of appetite
We appreciate your diligence on this matter as many participants are immunocompromised.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
The Epic/Smile Management Team.